New Member Clio 197 Cup

I live close to Guildford / Horsham basically in the middle of the 2.

Oooooooh local ish, where abouts roughly? I was going along the A281 through Bramley yesterday and could have sworn I saw a white 197

Ask anyone on here...I have a soft spot for Fiesta ST's too - did a swap for a month too :wink:

:welcome: by the way :smile:

Last edited:
Haywards Heath bud.

I know the place quite well!

Oooooooh local ish, where abouts roughly? I was going along the A281 through Bramley yesterday and could have sworn I saw a white 197

Ask anyone on here...I have a soft spot for Fiesta ST's too - did a swap for a month too :wink:

:welcome: by the way :smile:

That would have been me! haha I live nearer to cranleigh in a village called Loxwood but I used to work in Partridge Green! Our business has just moved HQ to Slinfold now!

Farnham back to Gatwick!!

Pics of said Fiesta ST required!!!

This is the only one i could find at the moment not sure where ive put them all! A few bits changed towards the end but this is more or less how it was for a while, had the full leather interior and was pre-face lift.

176804_10152178623075046_341320105_o.jpg

This is the only one i could find at the moment not sure where ive put them all! A few bits changed towards the end but this is more or less how it was for a while, had the full leather interior and was pre-face lift.

176804_10152178623075046_341320105_o.jpg

Oh. My. God. That looks awesome! You on stoc? Link to progress thread :wink:

Oh. My. God. That looks awesome! You on stoc? Link to progress thread :wink:

I am on there! But i never started a progress thread :worried: Only had the car for under a year, was a cool car but the perks of having a job being young and living at home mean there are too many temptations!

There is a video of the standard exhaust on that link - that sounds nice for a standard exhaust!!!

I had the 197 for two and a half years - then I swapped for a 182 - cos was a massive factor, and I fell out of love with the 197 - the fiesta ST made that happen!!!

Usually do French Car Show each year, I go so I can abuse fellow members by :ban: them :wink::wink::wink::wink:

There is a video of the standard exhaust on that link - that sounds nice for a standard exhaust!!!

I had the 197 for two and a half years - then I swapped for a 182 - cos was a massive factor, and I fell out of love with the 197 - the fiesta ST made that happen!!!

Usually do French Car Show each year, I go so I can abuse fellow members by :ban: them :wink::wink::wink::wink:

Ahh right so you now have a 182? My mate is about to buy a 182 Trophy!

I did FCS when i had the peugeot but missed out on last year, next year ill be making as many shows as possible feel like i missed out :worried:

Do you guys have your own stand there? I know clio sport is probably the dominant clio stand there?