New LY R27

Looking good mate, love a bit of LY action.

Have you any plans for some goodies for her?

Looking good mate, love a bit of LY action.

Have you any plans for some goodies for her?

Well would've been: Cup spoiler, Exhaust and Front Valence
But previous owner has already sorted cup spoiler and a milltek so just the valence for now. Along with some serious detailing over the next few days.

Looking for inspiration for other bits though... ideas?

Sounds good, the Miltek is a popular system. I'd say go with an ITG Panel Filter as well, won't see much really in terms of performance but it's washable and has to be better than the paper filter!!! It all depends on how far you want to go though I suppose and if you want to be doing any trackdays... They're very very very good as standard too though!!! :thumbup:

Sounds good, the Miltek is a popular system. I'd say go with an ITG Panel Filter as well, won't see much really in terms of performance but it's washable and has to be better than the paper filter!!! It all depends on how far you want to go though I suppose and if you want to be doing any trackdays... They're very very very good as standard too though!!! :thumbup:

To be honest I'm not to sure yet, just the few cosmetic things for now as it's still all so new to me and I'm pretty broke now after buying the beast

Yeah it does the job mate!!! :thumbup:

The battery is in the boot now, it's an Odyssey PC680, tiny little thing and about 1/3 the weight of the standard one.

Arrived, Sorry for rubbish picture, more up when cleaned tomorrow Been too busy playing today!!

14ecveq.jpg

Looks really nice pal. Little bit jealous of the miltek system :'( This is my next big upgrade when I can scrape the money together lol

Really nice mate - your picture does make it look a bit washed out though. It doesn't seem to have that same 'pop' that other LY have. Got to be the picture though, right?

Really nice mate - your picture does make it look a bit washed out though. It doesn't seem to have that same 'pop' that other LY have. Got to be the picture though, right?

To be honest, pic was taken a few hours after picking it up, without a proper wash, down some dingy lane by my house. Doesn't do it justice. :tongueout: Once I get a break from work will update with some pics post clean and in good lighting!