New LY R27 Owner!

Priyank.A

Winner - POTM Fenruary, March 2019
Paid Member
Hey guys,

Signed up a while ago but only lurked to be honest. I’ve just bought my Clio about a month ago, since then it’s been sat in storage (and driven around the lot regularly by the man storing it, rest assured). My insurance company are being losers otherwise it would be on the road right now.

85E70939-CAA1-4557-BD05-7547E0E05478.jpeg

So I picked this up on Halloween Day, and I had it on temp insurance for a week. In that time I really got to enjoy the car as well is prep it for storage (which sucks of course because I wanna be driving this!)

End of this year the car will be put onto the road and hopefully I’ll be able to get more photos and stuff to share!

I’m loving this car, it’s the colour I’ve always wanted so I’m excited to be driving it soon enough!

Welcome aboard! As above, lovely car. And I really like the stickers on the doors in place of the OEM R27 ones - good choice.

Welcome aboard! As above, lovely car. And I really like the stickers on the doors in place of the OEM R27 ones - good choice.
C’mon Jimmy only OEM will do! Black Cup alloys go really well though. It’s got me thinking.......

Reactions: Jimmy

That was like that when I bought the car I'll be honest! I do like them but think I would've liked to have kept the OEM ones on there as they were. Can you actually even source the OEM ones anymore? I'm glad they kept the roof one atleast, because I do really like the roof stickers!

Also thanks for the welcome everyone! Looking forward to enjoying my first ever Renault Sport!

Welcome in. That's a lovely picture of a lovely car. I actually quite like those stickers.

That was like that when I bought the car I'll be honest! I do like them but think I would've liked to have kept the OEM ones on there as they were. Can you actually even source the OEM ones anymore? I'm glad they kept the roof one atleast, because I do really like the roof stickers!

Also thanks for the welcome everyone! Looking forward to enjoying my first ever Renault Sport!
You can get the OEM decals mate. Paul @renaultpartsdirect can sort you out. Be warned though they're not cheap!

Reactions: Priyank.A
You can get the OEM decals mate. Paul @renaultpartsdirect can sort you out. Be warned though they're not cheap!

Did a bit of research on the prices, think I’ll take a pass on the decals for now! Need to address other bits before I even entertain the idea of £70 for a front bumper vinyl haha!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jack_R27 New Members 6
VehicleOfChoice New Members 13
T New Members 12
Flames83 Clio 197 Area 12
RonnieCLIORS New Members 122