New LY Clio 200, Bournemouth

TB Rich

Paid Member
Hi all,

Had the Clio for a couple of months now but as I just paid my forum membership thought I would post up here and say hi :smile:

Currently it's completely standard but I have a hankering for an Akra, bit difficult justifying over a grand on an exhaust mind! I paid probably a bit over the odds for it but it was a 1 owner car with 13k on the clock, although I'm already having to take advantage of the warranty that came with it! Forgot what it's like owning French cars :smile: My last Frenchie was a 106 Rallye 16v on ITB's, so to be fair most if it's problems were self inflicted :smiley:

Obligatory photo, might get some decent ones soon this weekend.
1382139_10151900273049644_1485282175_n.jpg

Cheers,

Rich

Cheers all.

Yeah I can imagine there must be a fair few ex 106'ers on here, Peugeot haven't made anything since that I'd consider owning.

I used to be Rallye Rich on the Rallye Register if anyone used to go there?

Yea...i used to frequent when i had my moonstone gti. Used to be good for info and second hand parts....as opposed to 106owners, full of tools.

Did I just see you about 18:30 on new road from parley towards white legg way. 12 reg ly200 only saw at the last moment

Nope not me, mines a 59 plate. I actually live in Verwood (about 3 mins drive from Ktec), just easier to put Bournemouth :smile:

Seen quite a few 197/200's in the area lately, I was driving through Kinson on the weekend and saw Silver and Black 197's parked together getting tyres and then later on saw a RB 200. It's funny how you start noticing cars when you own one, I never saw 200's before I had mine!

Yea...i used to frequent when i had my moonstone gti. Used to be good for info and second hand parts....as opposed to 106owners, full of tools.

Nice, always liked Moonstone, rare colour on a GTi. Never really used 106owners, think that one was taking off as I kind of left the scene. It used to all be about PGAC though way back!!