New Keycard

hey guys =)

my keycard for the Meglio is alittle dodgy, kinda works when it wants, was meant to have a new one cut and programmed by 3D autokeys who have let me down 3 times now in the space of 5 days, so can anybody in the east midlands area recommend any locksmiths to help me out? 3D Autokeys wanted £130 but say they have now ran out of stock with the cards and they will have to get one from the main dealer and charge me £215 which is quite a jump up, just wanna see if i can find anywhere that are doing them alittle cheaper =)

TIA =)

AH! Mick does keys does he? ill send him an email and see if he can help me out, needed to go see him at some point anyways =), cheers bud

I believe he does as he is an electronic whiz! Let us know how you get on :smile:

Cheers bud :smile:, I sent a message but know those guys are always very busy! Found another chap called CarKeyDoc, he's coming out tomorrow tomorrow for £110, so will let you know what it's like, thought that was pretty cheap

It's gunna be used as a spare when I fix my other card anyways :smile:, just didn't wanna open my old key card up and something goes wrong and I'm left without a card completely, quite competent with a multimeter and soldering iron

Well, after being let down by yet another locksmith (this was the 4th time!!) Think I'm just gunna go to Renault and get one! At least I know they will be genuine! Anyone know roughly how much my trousers will be pulled down?