New Keycard

Discussion in 'Clio General Chat' started by Dancliovalver, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Dancliovalver

Dancliovalver Gold Member

Car:
    R27 Meglio
    hey guys =)

my keycard for the Meglio is alittle dodgy, kinda works when it wants, was meant to have a new one cut and programmed by 3D autokeys who have let me down 3 times now in the space of 5 days, so can anybody in the east midlands area recommend any locksmiths to help me out? 3D Autokeys wanted £130 but say they have now ran out of stock with the cards and they will have to get one from the main dealer and charge me £215 which is quite a jump up, just wanna see if i can find anywhere that are doing them alittle cheaper =)

TIA =)

2. DS197

DS197 POTM Winner - June 2017 Paid Member

Car:
    Clio 197
    Mick at Diamond motors?

3. Dancliovalver

Car:
    R27 Meglio
    AH! Mick does keys does he? ill send him an email and see if he can help me out, needed to go see him at some point anyways =), cheers bud

4. DS197

DS197 POTM Winner - June 2017 Paid Member

Car:
    Clio 197
    I believe he does as he is an electronic whiz! Let us know how you get on :smile:

5. Dancliovalver

Car:
    R27 Meglio
    Cheers bud :smile:, I sent a message but know those guys are always very busy! Found another chap called CarKeyDoc, he's coming out tomorrow tomorrow for £110, so will let you know what it's like, thought that was pretty cheap

6. Steve Murr

Steve Murr Site Trader

Non genuine keycard that will be They are cheap cards that don't last long!

7. Steve Murr

Steve Murr Site Trader

Check it works as keyless entry....

8. Dancliovalver

Car:
    R27 Meglio
    It's gunna be used as a spare when I fix my other card anyways :smile:, just didn't wanna open my old key card up and something goes wrong and I'm left without a card completely, quite competent with a multimeter and soldering iron

9. Dancliovalver

Car:
    R27 Meglio
    Well, after being let down by yet another locksmith (this was the 4th time!!) Think I'm just gunna go to Renault and get one! At least I know they will be genuine! Anyone know roughly how much my trousers will be pulled down?