New guy! Now proud owner nimbus silver Clio 200

definitely gone they are doing a px. though the person doing the px wants to pay less x amount for the car and also expects x amount for their car in trade so though a deposit has been placed there still is a chance the deal could fall through.

my details are still stapled to the paperwork for the car so should it not go forward i'll be first to know.

but it looks as if a deal is going to be done regardless.

im going to have a look at this Clio 200 on monday next week in Hoddesdon. It has the cup chassis and bits brand new recaro seats and the previous owner was meticulous in every way looking after it so, boxes are ticked! Just need to see it myself and check it out.

im going to see whether i can get them to get the mats and fit the cup spoiler on it and k-tech cat back included in the deal/price

definitely gone they are doing a px. though the person doing the px wants to pay less x amount for the car and also expects x amount for their car in trade so though a deposit has been placed there still is a chance the deal could fall through.

my details are still stapled to the paperwork for the car so should it not go forward i'll be first to know.

but it looks as if a deal is going to be done regardless.

im going to have a look at this Clio 200 on monday next week in Hoddesdon. It has the cup chassis and bits brand new recaro seats and the previous owner was meticulous in every way looking after it so, boxes are ticked! Just need to see it myself and check it out.

im going to see whether i can get them to get the mats and fit the cup spoiler on it and k-tech cat back included in the deal/price

Ah that's a shame dude hopefully your have more luck with the car in Hoddesdon

Just brought the one in Hoddesdon :smile:

there re were a few things wrong

tyres needed replacing as they were mish-mash of different brands, old and new
needed a service (or was due soon)
seat bolsters were worn badly but the previous owner supplied replacement new ones
needed new rear pads fronts were good

other then that history was pitch perfect car was in brilliant condition it needs to be detailed but I can do that my idea of detailed is different to others lol.

deal was done

all of the above being sorted before I collect it

Last edited:
Great stuff, sounds like you got yourself a decent deal there :smile: good of the garage to get those bits sorted too. Looking forward to photos when you pick it up :smile:

Just brought the one in Hoddesdon :smile:

there re were a few things wrong

tyres needed replacing as they were mix and max and old
needed a service
seat bolsters were worn badly but the previous owner supplied replacement new ones
needed new rear pads fronts were good

other then that history was pitch perfect car was in brilliant condition it needs to be detailed but I can do that my idea of detailed is different to others lol.

deal was done

all of the above being sorted before I collect it

Thats awesome news dude get some pics up when you collect it :smile:

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Also there was no mats shown in the car that was because they were in the boot. Brand new along with the seat bolsters! so that was a win-win situation.

There wont be any pictures up just yet though folks. As soon as i get the the car its going to a mate of mine for a week for a serious deep detail inside and out followed by some Clio cup decals, cup spoiler and KTR cat back. i know this might annoy some of the cup purists but im tracking it and its sort of motorsport heritage for a clio 197/200 on a track to have those decals. spoiler is out of preference as it looks rather naked at the back without one.

they have an audi R8 there as well im wondering whether i'd be able to convince them to sweeten the deal if they would take me out in it or let me test drive it up the road and back before i leave in the clio.... :innocent:

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Also there was no mats shown in the car that was because they were in the boot. Brand new along with the seat bolsters! so that was a win-win situation.

There wont be any pictures up just yet though folks. As soon as i get the the car its going to a mate of mine for a week for a serious deep detail inside and out followed by some Clio cup decals, cup spoiler and KTR cat back. i know this might annoy some of the cup purists but im tracking it and its sort of motorsport heritage for a clio 197/200 on a track to have those decals. spoiler is out of preference as it looks rather naked at the back without one.

they have an audi R8 there as well im wondering whether i'd be able to convince them to sweeten the deal if they would take me out in it or let me test drive it up the road and back before i leave in the clio.... :innocent:

Thats a result then the raider I brought didn't come with renault official mats and the ones the garage gave don't even fit the car properly lol so that's a bonus you getting them. Love the fact it's going straight to the detailer etc gotta get the cup spoiler they look great. Unfortunately I can't do that with mine as I would have to
change the tailgate if I wanted one as the gt spoiler comes attached to the tailgate.