new engine mounts but...

Clairey-Lou

Platinum Member
Renault managed to snap my door handle off in the process!

They probably think (as I am a girl) that I wouldn't notice as they gave me the keys to take it away when I noticed! So went back in and they just smiled & apologised and told me they would ring mw tomorrow!

Not very happy :worried:

I assume they have to sort out the electrics too for the wing mirrors and windows when the replace it!

Good Effort Renault Dunstable.....:thumb1:

At least you caught it before you left otherwise they'd say it wasnt them.

You'd think they'd be able to take care of peoples pride and joys though.

Not good, every man should know that women don't miss anything. To try and get away with it is always going to end in an epic fail for them.

Hope you get it sorted soon

I was soooo mad! But I don't yell so they just had my annoyed face to deal with haha!
I find my local dealer appaulling, they have done nothing but mess me around :worried: but I'm hoping this is my last moan as I hope nothing else goes wrong!
I just love my clio and won't let them change that :smile:

Renault managed to snap my door handle off in the process!

They probably think (as I am a girl) that I wouldn't notice as they gave me the keys to take it away when I noticed! So went back in and they just smiled & apologised and told me they would ring mw tomorrow!

Not very happy :worried:

I assume they have to sort out the electrics too for the wing mirrors and windows when the replace it!

Good Effort Renault Dunstable.....:thumb1:

They are useless there!! Hope it gets sorted!