New Crush!

A girl, yes a GIRL on my road has one in blue.

It sounds awesome. I'm going to try and bump into her at the shop, when the missus isn't with me. :smiley:

A girl, yes a GIRL on my road has one in blue.

It sounds awesome. I'm going to try and bump into her at the shop, when the missus isn't with me. :smiley:

Let me know how the line, 'fancy giving me a ride???' goes will you hahahah! :smiley:

I was going to go with; ''Do you make as much noise as your car?'' to be honest. :smiley:

Keil, she's hot as well, I'd try and get a picture but I don't want to get a reputation. :smiley:

I love these but id be gutted if a vxr8 pulled up at side of me and left me for dust lol look what i could have had :wink:

:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s

Aw Mikey, whats up!

Have you not enjoyed this lovely weather recently??? Well that is a direct result of me going for a run over to the coast with the other guys...

Fact!

CO2 FTW!!!! :thumbup:

Aw Mikey, whats up!

Have you not enjoyed this lovely weather recently??? Well that is a direct result of me going for a run over to the coast with the other guys...

Fact!

CO2 FTW!!!! :thumbup:

I have indeed :smile:

CO2 emissions have been high round here.

It is far mar satisfying from a polluting point of view driving Nathan's ST as it is Decat - therefore you pollution power is immense! (and noise factor :wink:)

Looks like it's had a fair bit of fiddling done.

I like the mudflaps, nice and rally-slag-esque. :smile:

Well I am doing my bit tomorrow, hopefully it will clear this rain up! :wink:

If it doesn't then a de-cat will do haha!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chris General Chat 86
Paul Detailing 31