New car

Well sold the r27 got a transit connect sport as work commitments changed it got stollen 2 months ago in broad day light!!!!
Went and viewed a golf mk5 gti 30th edition with only 14k miles from new not a Mark on it with dsg and paddle shift what a machine had a drive and bought it get it Tuesday thoughts ??lol

Sorry to here about the van. :worried:

Good choice on the Ed.30 though, they can be turned into right monsters with money spent in the right places. :thumbsup:

I love the edition 30. Nice choice mate.
I think the r32 lost all its appeal for me when it changed to the mk5 shape I think it was.

If it was a choice between this and a new Golf R however that's a different matter;-)

Well I found my van for sale on fle bay after it being stolen 9 months or so ago on fake plates few unique things/ dent reported it to plod and eventually they followed it up and it was ringed and is my van here's the eBay number 121108083477 it was an 09 and made to look like a 57 plate!!! Hope insurance offer me to buy it back for buttons.

Blimey, that's a good spot! I bet the guy that owns it now is gutted! He's have it taken off him with nothing to show! Really need to be careful when buying used.

I hear they're the fastest car in the world with a Stage 2+....

Good buy though in all seriousness. :wink: And good detective work on the van!