New Car: Fiesta ZS Tdci

So I parted with the 197 on Saturday for this Fiesta ZS. Its not as slow as I thought it would be so Im actually really pleased with the purchase, should get between 45-50 mpg and its only £20 to tax each year!

Will be changing the alloys asap and will prob do some cosmetic mods and then eventually get it remapped.

Heres a couple of pics of it anyway.

FiestaZS004_zps555ab61e.jpg

FiestaZS003_zps259bd6ee.jpg

FiestaZS002_zps72c09858.jpg

FiestaZS001_zps2b3fe904.jpg

Nice, with some simple mods they can be made to look very nice. :thumbsup:

I've been running a SportVan (basically a Mk6 fiesta Zetec-S TDCi with no rear seats) for the last couple of years. I'm on 98k miles at the moment, and its been pretty solid bar one failed relay for the fan motor, probably the most reliable van we've ever had. Its got less knocks and rattles than my Clio!

Yeah Im really pleased with it Rob. I have a few ideas on some touches just to make it my own. windows will be tinted next week and im hoping to get some pro race 1.2s very soon which initially I wanted to do gloss black but a stupid wild part of me wants to do them Kawasaki Green :smiley: (with a few other green touches to compliment them)

Looks very nice Chris mate, glad you're happy!

I thought you were thinking of some OZ's or am I making it up? Looking forward to the progress though :smile:

Im open between the two Will, just depends whats available as im not buying new so im checking ebay and the ford forums daily ha ha

That sounds brave, I'm a bit of a Ken Block fan myself and I'm not sure if I could run green on a Ford Fiesta right now (unless thats the look your going for).

That being said, some of the wheels he runs on his are pretty nice, some black TE37's would look epic, or more 'Ford scene' I suppose would be Compomotive MO's or these speedlines...

MWRT_KB_FIESTA_2.jpg

Yeah Im really pleased with it Rob. I have a few ideas on some touches just to make it my own. windows will be tinted next week and im hoping to get some pro race 1.2s very soon which initially I wanted to do gloss black but a stupid wild part of me wants to do them Kawasaki Green :smiley: (with a few other green touches to compliment them)

Kawaski Green FTW!

looks good :thumbup1:some new wheels will set it of a treat just make sure you dont let that c*ck end who fitted your others near them!!

lol Mark dont worry about that, he got sacked!

Cheers mate, Im enjoying her so far, totally different drive, I cant stop looking at the mpg read out :smiley:

If you do nothing but a panel filter you can see around 115bhp with 200 torque (from what I have read so far on project threads). You could maybe see more