New Brakes All Round

lets keep it to the relevent thread/posts please guys - makes the site easier to do seaches :shout:

I've edited the first post thanks to the info some of the guys have posted, which should make searching easier. Its much appreciated as the squeaking pedal would have driven me nuts and I'd not even clocked that the rear discs weren't a pair! £95 each, ouch!

I've edited the first post thanks to the info some of the guys have posted, which should make searching easier. Its much appreciated as the squeaking pedal would have driven me nuts and I'd not even clocked that the rear discs weren't a pair! £95 each, ouch!

have you tried some of the friendly dealers around here?

harratts ponte or brian leightons goole?

Are you a member on cliosport? Theres a guy on there called G172 (I think) he supplies discs and pads a good prices.

have you tried some of the friendly dealers around here?

harratts ponte or brian leightons goole?

I'll get a quote off them mate thanks (PM sent)

Not read the whole thread so don't know if they are cheaper but check out eurocarspares:

They work out about £4 cheaper fella, are they any good/better than the Brembos or am I better off sticking with OEM for the little difference in price?

Are you a member on cliosport? Theres a guy on there called G172 (I think) he supplies discs and pads a good prices.

Not a paid member (haven't been for a couple of years) but I am still a member on there. I'll see if I can track him down.

As foxspeed said try Harratts at Ponty ask for Adam or Daz and say you no Si or me and they will look after you