New addition to my rear end......

vivid white

Platinum Member
Hi all,

Quick post really just showing my new addition from the weekend.

Thanks
James

Last edited:
I couldn't remember who I sold these to, had to check my inbox, looking good tho, maybe push them further in a bit

These push on further, needs a bit of twisting and such but they do go on further and thus avoids the wheelbarrow look.

As above mate, I'd definitely push them in a lot further, I went as far back with mine as I could (until the clamps hit the bend in the exhaust). Looks much better then.

:smile:

iv pushed mine back and they look lot better. thinking of gettin new exhaust now because im missing the sporty noise that i got from me fiesta st magnex system.
IMG_0253.jpg
[/IMG]

thinking of gettin new exhaust now because im missing the sporty noise

rev it hard & often, switch off the radio too :wink:
i was disappointed by the exhaust note at first until id done 1000 miles, it opened up nicely now i cant stop listening to it i think its perfect, with the windows up & radio off you can feel the sound come from the manifold down out the back rather than just a noisy back blaring away

is your diffuser painted black?

Yes, would agree with the others here and say they need pushing towards the front of the car more. I've got the clamp on mine sitting almost on the bend of the exhaust.