NEW AD08R's

£500 fitted and balanced around the same as the old type,You might get them cheaper if you shop about think Demon tweeks are doing a deal on them and Revolution price match.

MOT on Monday and I've got a feeling the Pirelli's will be my only failure, been looking at these ans the Federal 595 RSR's

MOT on Monday and I've got a feeling the Pirelli's will be my only failure, been looking at these ans the Federal 595 RSR's

Feds are brilliant mate, but iv had mine for 4 months and their nearly gone!!!

Yokos look good mark, need to get hartside or a Moor run sorted :thumbup:

Think you will not go wrong with the FED's or AD08's

Well young man nice Boots are you coming down weather is looking good
Kev thats what i got them for my plan was to have them on and the KW's back on for the black's but still waiting for them to come back from Gremany,KW's customer care for warranty work is w@nk!!meant to be all sorted in 3 weeks its now 5weeks.
Feds are brilliant mate, but iv had mine for 4 months and their nearly gone!!!
Nice £80 saving on them to jake:wink:
Yokos look good mark, need to get hartside or a Moor run sorted :thumbup:
Your not wrong mate im gagging to get out for a spin!!

If you have seen the way kinky boots drives that's not bad???
Hahaha!classc Kev.
What is it, a new compound??
Yes new compound hope they last as well as the old ones.

When I ran some on my Clio they measured 7.5mm when brand new...and I managed 12k including 3 trackdays on the set.

Great grip, great on track, not so good for standing water, terrible crashy ride from the ultra stiff steel-reinforced sidewalls.

Wouldn't run them as a road tyre again on that basis...grip gain isn't worth the trade off in ride quality and water dispersal in my opinion.

Great as an intermediate track tyre though.

softer?? Hmmm suppose you'll have to wait and see how they do, how many miles did u get out of the last set?
Yes softer have read of this link what NOddie put up a few month back,The last set lasted well over a year and still had good grip not sure how many miles i done on them.
http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/04/its-all-about-rubber-neova-ad08r-time-attack/

*not a comment regarding tyres*

Mark...this is sexy mate! I might consider taking the RS badge off on mine...and order a spring spoiler, and spray my car white, and order some personalised plates. Damn...
Cheers!
Hahaha!your car is sexy as it is Yiannis:thumbup1: