New 197 owner

Hiya Adam here from Oxford , just picked this amazing looking 197 today.
Got it from a dedicated owner and car lover as well.
I will be on the forum for a while to come and hope to enjoy some events soon.
I need to replace the headlight bulb first so wish me luck.
Any tips always welcome.

a3fde898ec5b63287c39415fec8cb520.jpgb6a8f862f8215e5f16c42ab6ad78f521.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Adam :smile: I personally gave up replacing a sidelight and got it done from my local audio shop :smiley:

Looks tidy, I've changed the bulbs in mine. It's a bit of a PITA but doable, on the passenger side it's easier to remove the secondary intake snorkel. There's a how to guide on here under the how to section that helped me massively. Worth a read before you attempt it.

I will look them up before having a go.

The car used to be owned by a forum member

Welcome along... What is the camber on the rear all about??

Tips for the bulb change, get plasters ready for your knuckles...

I am fearful of doing to the bulb now.
The camber looks a bit mad because of the angle of the pic and the slop on the drive I think.
It's sat 30mm lower on springs

Bulbs are straightforward (dependant on what you are used to). I always expect to have to bend and twist into awkward angles , that the joy of also owning an Alfa though

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Adam!

The bulbs are tricky first time out, especially if you've come from a car that is easy to do. Second time around is a lot simpler.

The forum guide is brilliant, well worth a look through. If you have small hands and plenty of patience then you will manage ok, it's just fiddly.

Have you upgraded to Paid Member? That will give you access to How To and also the Classified sections.

Similar Thread Suggestions