Never won anything

Roy

clio197.net legend
Until tonite and 3 certificates
Slimmer of the week

Slimmer of the month

And biggest wait loss of the group

And I only been there 3 weeks 13 1/2 pound get in there and with no exercise can't believe it:smile::smile::smile:

Waaay!!! :smiley: Nicely done Roy!!! :thumbup:

You're doing it with Slimming World aren't you? A lad at work is with them at the moment and it's dropping off him too.

Yes Will its hard but it's all about eating healthy eating and educating yourself
I look at it as eat crap and be stuck in a wheel chair or loose it and have a better quality of life

Keep at it, it's obviously working well on you. Do you feel much better for it yet? More energy etc.?

Well done :thumbup:

At this rate you'll be in the national newspapers by the end of the year :thumbup:

Thanks lads
Will I don't feel it but I can see it I've dropped from 44 waist to 42 so it must be working:thumbup:

well done mate,
I've been trying a fair few things that worked in the past but the extra weight hasn't shifted. When I was younger it was so easy to lose weight.

So you'd give them :thumb up: then? worth joining up

I lost 4 pounds 2 weeks ago, but stayed the same last week. Having said that, it was my birthday, so I had a few meals out etc, so I think I did quite well! Going to try and lose some again thins week, but I just had pudding! So not going great.

Well done to you though Roy, that's really good going! What group have you joined, Weight Watchers?

Nice one Roy, credit to ya. This time next year I want to see one of those pictures where your wearing your old jeans and holding them up ala DJ Barry Bethnal (anyone remember him)

Excellent Roy. I managed to shed 2 stone before Christmas but so far this year havent been back to the gym. 12 stone at present but I'd ideally like to lose another stone and hopefully settle out at about 11.

well done mate,
I've been trying a fair few things that worked in the past but the extra weight hasn't shifted. When I was younger it was so easy to lose weight.

So you'd give them :thumb up: then? worth joining up

Would deff recommend Slimming world you can eat as much as you want as long as its the right food+if you can exercise even better

Cheers for all your support lads it is appreciated

Fernadez I remember lol

Excellent Roy. I managed to shed 2 stone before Christmas but so far this year havent been back to the gym. 12 stone at present but I'd ideally like to lose another stone and hopefully settle out at about 11.

Awsome mate I remember when I was 12 stone along time ago
I want to get to 17st but my target in 3 months is 18 1/2