Need your help on wheel choice

My OZ Superturismos will be arriving tomorrow and I intend to drop them off to be refurbed this weekend so they can be done whilst im on holiday but im unsure on what colour. Its between gloss black and green :smile:

I have a black and green theme at the minute with the ford bages, lamin-x etc

These are two photoshops using pro race 1.2s and the black looks more anthracite but you get the idea (I had them done a few month ago)

null_zps20ed3543.png

null_zps1113c645.png

with green mirror caps

null_zpsfc64a10b.png

I like the wing mirrors in green, but I think the green wheels are a bit too...bold?

Each to their own, though.

Green for me.
Don't go too bright with it and it will work:smile:

A friend of mine used to have a white Abart 500 with kawasaki green TD Pro Race 1.2's and its looked great.

Do it.....it's something different.

If you're going to give it a decent drop, go for green. Standard height = Black wheels IMO.

Also like AGP said, I wouldn't go dayglow green and also I'd do the mirror caps too.

I like the green wheels with the green wing mirrors.
I think the car needs to be sat on coilovers to fully pull that bold look off though.

My worry with the green is that will it just be a phase where I like it to start off with and then it wears off after a month or two.

Black with green 'OZ Racing' decals and green calipers will be more subtle and still work really well.

I would black wheels with green callipers, wing mirrors, and green spoiler. You can wrap the wing mirrors and spoiler so if you do get bored you can change your mind

Im a sucker for white body, black wheels. Alien green calipers sound like the perfect combination though!