Need advice

I did ask on the Facebook one but didn't get a propa answer, but is the 197 throttle body the same as the 200? So I can put a 200 64mm throttle body on my 197, would it be a direct fit ? I've been offered one at a alright price

Don't waste your money.

There's a post on here somewhere from a guy who had one then RS Tuning told him it made absolutely no difference to the car whatsoever.

The only proper way to get better low down pull is a map on runners.

If you haven't already got one, save your pounds and get yourself mapped.

Thing is rogue not all cars are equal, what works on one car may not work on others. I defo felt the difference on mine, when i had fitted, and whos to say it was a faulty body?

It feels better because of the bigger hole. It is just like putting your foot down more, so if you gave the car 1/2 throttle you would get the same result as on 1/4 throttle on a bigger throttle body. It is a bit like the sprint booster it just opens the throttle faster, giving the effect of more speed. The long and the short of these Renaultsport engines is that they are as good as they can be, without spending £5k you will only see small gains. The best way to get these cars to go fast is to improve your driving skills, a few hours with an instructor is worth a 100 bhp.