Names that don't suit the car

Fernandez

Gold Member
Whilst sitting in traffic today I noticed a few cars that really shouldn't have been called what they are.

For example:

• Ford Focus TITANIUM - The mere mention of such an exotic metal conjurers up images of lightweight and performance, 2 things an oil burning focus isn't. Has it got any titanium in it at all!
  • Mazda PREMACY - although not a word in the English dictionary the word Premacy does give an air to Supremacy. domination: power to dominate or defeat are not words I would use to describe a crappy little van with windows and seats for multiple children.
  • Kia PRIDE - I seriously doubt that Pride is an emotion that comes with owing a Kia.

I'm sure there's loads more so its open to you lot to poke fun at other cars..

Last edited:
KIA soul. It has as much soul as a bakedbean.

Should be called the KIA etch-a-sketch as it has no curves at all

Nissan Sunny, there's nothing in that cars drive that reminds me of a warm summers afternoon lol.

( perhaps cos it smokes like a BBQ? ).

VW Fox?! So do you get a little fury critter free with it then?

Honda That’s ?! So guessing that's it!

Renault LeCar ?! Yes Renault we no its a car

Last edited:
Mazda must seriously been smoking some sh!t when they named a people carrier Bongo and a 4x4 Tribute

The Vauxhall Nova.....it was called the Corsa in Europe because No va means 'it doesn't go' in Spanish, no joke!!!

Mazda-Bongo-Friendee-600.jpg

I present the... Mazda Bongo Friendee....

totally and utterly meaningless

Honda Jazz.

There's nothing jazzy about a smouldering rectangle of pink campness. It's a Rylan with wheels. The Honda Rylan.