NA v Turbo

LOL, long winded but well wrote! I have been in the other league I guess you could say, but the next league isn't always the best! I have just sold my ultimate green mk2 focus Rs running 400bhp, loved it! But got boring very quick! The clio will be an animal and I'm hoping for 290 - 300bhp out of the clio... Should be quick, subtle, and still great on the bends just with the extra power to come out of them... Lol, I don't think will be difficult to sell after having watched 172/182's turbo'd and supercharged and they didn't seem to hang around to long, plus another benefit is i can offer finance through work which should help with the extra cash for people when it comes to buying it...

LOL, long winded but well wrote! I have been in the other league I guess you could say, but the next league isn't always the best! I have just sold my ultimate green mk2 focus Rs running 400bhp, loved it! But got boring very quick! The clio will be an animal and I'm hoping for 290 - 300bhp out of the clio... Should be quick, subtle, and still great on the bends just with the extra power to come out of them... Lol, I don't think will be difficult to sell after having watched 172/182's turbo'd and supercharged and they didn't seem to hang around to long, plus another benefit is i can offer finance through work which should help with the extra cash for people when it comes to buying it...

What turbo you changing to? As megane standard turbo won't get anywhere near 290-300bhp.

What turbo you changing to? As megane standard turbo won't get anywhere near 290-300bhp.

Good point looks like I need hybrid for 300 onwards, looking on websites, should be about 280-290 got turbo back exhaust with decat's filter, intercooler, and map, should fly!

mine makes 265bhp, but still has the cat in place, and that goes well enough.

so if you do make those figures, it will be pretty fruity!