My Ultra Red 197

So not much has happened recently apart from some HEL braided brake lines,a new rear calliper, new handbrake cables and a fresh MOT! Something else has caught my eye though and I’m in 2 minds wether to scratch the itch.
But prices seem all over the place for these things, any advice on pricing would be much appreciated. Currently sits like

2006 Clio 197, 92k, full history, belts done this year, gearbox and clutch been done, a few age related marks but good overall condition, MOT Oct 23, air con (is cool but could probably do with degassing), Zenons, calabase stereo

Renault sport splitter and spoiler
18 evo corse alloys (like new) with brand new Toyo’s
Braided brake lines
Brand new Ktec coilovers
Remapped at EFI
Scorpion resonated system
Carbon arch spats
Gravity manifold
Power flex upper torque and gearbox mount
Alcantara steering wheel
ZPO extender

Recently had new handbrake cables and rear calliper for the MOT.

Being really critical there is a small amount of laquer peel on the front bumper, the steering wheel has a a couple of signs of wear,the heat sheild on the rear diffuser rattles a little over un even ground, and there drivers bolster is slightly worn and the usual Renault plastic build quality rattles from the interior.

(Wind deflectors have been removed) and there’s probably a few bits I’ve forgotten but overall a pretty tidy base for someone.

Any advice much appreciated