My RS('S)

I’ll have a look at those flaps at the weekend [emoji106]

PBS will have some pads for it very soon, I think I’ll wait for those

I’ve got a set of Hel lines & some RBF600 ready to go

Reactions: trackspec197
PBS will have some pads for it very soon, I think I’ll wait for those

Great news! Will keep my eyes peeled for those.
Assume the Trophy sticker is going on the front blade? Really finishes it off in my opinion.

Reactions: Nick
Great news! Will keep my eyes peeled for those.
Assume the Trophy sticker is going on the front blade? Really finishes it off in my opinion.

The owners gonna let me know when they are ready, I’ll keep you posted. They will be like DS2500

Yeah, Trophy - new blade sticker [emoji106]

I still can’t believe how much of a step up the
phs2 mk4 is from a mk3

The owners gonna let me know when they are ready, I’ll keep you posted. They will be like DS2500

Yeah, Trophy - new blade sticker [emoji106]

I still can’t believe how much of a step up the
phs2 mk4 is from a mk3

It's night and day isn't it? I was ready for a change and it ticks so many boxes. I felt I had to be in the mood to take the Mk3 out, now I make any excuse to jump in it. Really versatile and a lot of fun!

It's night and day isn't it? I was ready for a change and it ticks so many boxes. I felt I had to be in the mood to take the Mk3 out, now I make any excuse to jump in it. Really versatile and a lot of fun!

I know that feeling [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think they are a great all rounder, I wish I had bought one before I did. First car I have had that I look forward to my drive home after a long shift.

Previously had a new Mk4 Megane diesel that was very good and comfortable.

At times I wonder if I still need my 172 track car as mine would do both the daily & track use easily. Driven a few 220 Trophy's on track now and found them more than capable.

I think they are a great all rounder, I wish I had bought one before I did. First car I have had that I look forward to my drive home after a long shift.

Previously had a new Mk4 Megane diesel that was very good and comfortable.

At times I wonder if I still need my 172 track car as mine would do both the daily & track use easily. Driven a few 220 Trophy's on track now and found them more than capable.

You could always buy another - for track :smirk:

Mark should be round in a bit, don't think the braided lines will be touched in these winds :pensive:

Reactions: AndyP
I would be too worried about binning it on track, that was why I built the 172.

Mark's has been a great help with the build of the 172.

Unfortunately I could sum up my RS's with one post and one photo:blush:

I would be too worried about binning it on track, that was why I built the 172.

Mark's has been a great help with the build of the 172.

Unfortunately I could sum up my RS's with one post and one photo:blush:

He’s always about when I need another pair of hands - that’s usually when my brakes need blearing [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

As the suns still painfully low in the sky & todays forecast was s**t, I thought I’d be a good idea to get a sunstrip sorted, it blends in pretty well

Log book landed on Thursday, plate went on

f85f7b954d8d665b96662f639fd909fd.jpg

Not for now but I’ll see how it goes

Paul said don’t bother with any bolt on’s just fit a hybrid

I suppose it all depends how you’re going to use it. If you’re going to drive it in a spirited fashion in the summer, keep and eye on the Monitor and check the intake temps don’t exceed 50 degrees else it will wind back the power.
The problem with the FMIC is that it blocks the radiator and coolant temps get quite high. I’ve got a Pro Alloy one to go in this year.
Solutions always cost more money!