My RB200 - FREEEEESH CLEAN!

Stevo, it lasted about 10 hours until I was forced off the road by some ****ing maniac taking a corner near mine. Roads a 60, boy died there a few years ago and there's been umpteen crashed.. I was tootling along at about 35-40 and white lights came flying towards me on both sides of the road. Swerved off the road and luckily when I turned wheel fast my back end slid a little so I went sideways through long grass and came to a stop before the trees. Only went about 15-20ft. If I had been doing the speed limit I would of been well and truly ****ed. Cracked bumper. The joys. I want to ****ing butcher someone.

I was very lucky, no major damage on car. Will have to pay for bumper to be realigned because like the bottom front bit has unclipped so the clips are now sticking into the black grill bit under the black gloss if that makes sense? I'll post a pic tommorow :worried:

Stevo, it lasted about 10 hours until I was forced off the road by some ****ing maniac taking a corner near mine. Roads a 60, boy died there a few years ago and there's been umpteen crashed.. I was tootling along at about 35-40 and white lights came flying towards me on both sides of the road. Swerved off the road and luckily when I turned wheel fast my back end slid a little so I went sideways through long grass and came to a stop before the trees. Only went about 15-20ft. If I had been doing the speed limit I would of been well and truly ****ed. Cracked bumper. The joys. I want to ****ing butcher someone.
Not good mate bet your well fooked off!!long as no one is hurt.
some good pics there:thumbsup:

Great Pics mate, sorry to hear about the incident on the road though :/ could have been a lot worse though :/

Great Pics mate, sorry to hear about the incident on the road though :/ could have been a lot worse though :/

Yeah I know mate. As soon as I told my dad, he just accused me of speeding as i've got previous for it. Then when he drove down to the scene he soon ate his words! I actually came off the road less than 20 yards from where my mate died on that bend, its a notorious black spot and tools racing around it don't help matters. Get the crack in bumper sorted and then that's the cosmetic side done, after that it's just the undertray that needs replacing as a bits came off but i dont think its urgent! They're going to try and polish the swirls off the grass from the black glossy bit on my bumper (splitter?), and if it doesn't come off i'll need it painted.. That could be a wacky colour not black.. hmmmmm

Ah mate I can imagine your dad's immediate reaction, mine would be the same haha! yeah its all well and good having a good blast on the road but not at the expense of other people :/
Yeah the undertray could wait, Jake's not had his for a while now :smiley:

if the splitter needs repainting, what about doing it Racing Blue?

Ah mate I can imagine your dad's immediate reaction, mine would be the same haha! yeah its all well and good having a good blast on the road but not at the expense of other people :/
Yeah the undertray could wait, Jake's not had his for a while now :smiley:

if the splitter needs repainting, what about doing it Racing Blue?

Hi mate sorry for the late reply.. Things are just going from bad the worse at the minute!

It won't be for a while if I do get it done so plenty time to think! At first i had a wacky thought of orange, and an orange diffuser. Then I seen some tit tooling his arden blue corsa vxr with orange wheels and trim around near mine, and it put me off

Hi mate sorry for the late reply.. Things are just going from bad the worse at the minute!

It won't be for a while if I do get it done so plenty time to think! At first i had a wacky thought of orange, and an orange diffuser. Then I seen some tit tooling his arden blue corsa vxr with orange wheels and trim around near mine, and it put me off

yeah that might be a bit too much, borderline tacky imo, you'll have to do a few mock-ups on photoshop with a few different colours :smile:
I still think sticking with the colour scheme and having a RB Splitter would be pretty sweet, what about doing the 'tips/top of the ridges' of the diffuser RB as well?