My RB 197!

Here is the new love of my life. Only had it a few days. Pics are just taken on iphone so not great and the weather was pretty dull but i will get some more in due time.

Has done 38k and is standard apart from rear tints and RS tailpipes, took them off though to polish them as they were pretty grubby. Can't decide if I prefer them on or off.

I also edited the photo of the rear to remove the badges to see what it would look like.

Plans are just to keep it as it is just now, I am getting an itg filter from my cousin which he had in his old one and would like some H&R springs at some point.

Anyway hope you like it.

MeCor.jpg
side-1.jpg
cliofront.jpg
clio.jpg
417492_335302626505083_100000760466725_841230_1990983963_n.jpg
de-badged.jpg
mycor.jpg

hope these links work aswell!

RB looks so good clean. I'd lose the pea shooter pipe trims tbh. Mucho better without.

A couple more here. Wish I had taken a before pic of the tailpipes, they were covered in all sorts and the clamps were rusted, so I buffed them up. They are now wearing 3 coats of Poorboys Wheel Sealant to try and keep the elements at bay. And a cheeky beading shot!

IMG_0287.jpg
IMG_0280.jpg

Enter that last pic for POTM, looks awesome!!! :smile: car looks stunning, just the silver wheels and silver brembos don't do RB any justice

tidy motor :smile:

looks better without tailpipes & try metal polish the exhaust pipe.

thanks! actually used a few different things on them, started off with tar remover then some wonder wheels which takes away the brown tinge you get when it becomes tarnished, then polished with brasso and machine polisher a few times then sealed. Only thing is the renault sport badge has faded a little from the polishing!:thumb1: