My new black 197

Hey guys,

New to this forum and Renault. Coming from a little 1.4 Polo which was my first car this is a massive upgrade!

Standard 2007 car with climate control on top. 58k, great nick and only £5,100! Bargain right there.

Anyway.. you guys all know what they look like but heres a photo of mine!

600753_10152532389000273_239117463_n.jpg

So far I'm not worried about modding anything, I'm happy with it just working! One of the wheels has a small amount of curbing, so I may get them all refurbed at the same time. What are we thinking.. silver again or anthracite?

The steering wheel has the usual melting effect on it.. tempted to go for alacantara, anyone know how much this would cost to get it done?

Jeron

Nice and clean unlike mine at the mo. I kept mine silver when they were re-furbed, if U want to keep it sharp and clean looking keep em silver its a nice contrast. I'm gunna go dark metallic grey possibly black in the next few months as I want mine to go stealth looking.

I have a thing about cars looking stock and white wheels just make it look a bit cheap imo! (I know its only a clio but hey)

nutnut - thanks!

Hang your head in shame son! You now own a RenaultSport Clio... its not JUST no Renault clio....

Car looks lovely, id go for a dark grey wheels personally

Last edited: