My last thread

richandgem

Platinum Member
For a few weeks anyways :wink:

We are currently sitting in a hotel room at East Midlands Airport chilling out before our flight tomorrow morning to Barbados. We fly out to join a P&O cruise round the Caribbean.

We've had a really bad case of Flu the last 4 days (thats why Ive not been on here much) but fortunately its clear up in time for he hols

have a good time and i will be round to make sure the 2 clios get used whilst your away :thumbup1:

Wicked Rich! Crusing is the best.. well if you are lazy like me anyway. I go every summer with P&O.

Which ship are you going on?

Lucky gti lol! :wink:

I hope the two of you have an amazing time! I would give anything to get out of this country atm!

We are currently sitting in a hotel room at East Midlands Airport chilling out before our flight tomorrow morning to Barbados. We fly out to join a P&O cruise round the Caribbean.

Errrrr, look outside. Just driven from Derby to Shepshed, and the weather isn't pretty. Due to get worse as well.

Don't want to put a downer on anything, hopefully the airport will stay open!

have a good time and i will be round to make sure the 2 clios get used whilst your away :thumbup1:

You'll be lucky, the 182 is SORN at the mo
Wicked Rich! Crusing is the best.. well if you are lazy like me anyway. I go every summer with P&O.

Which ship are you going on?

We're going on the Ventura this time we've been on the Oceana twice before. It's great as you get to see loads of islands and do some really good excursions like quad biking :smile:

Errrrr, look outside. Just driven from Derby to Shepshed, and the weather isn't pretty. Due to get worse as well.

Don't want to put a downer on anything, hopefully the airport will stay open!

Hardly any snow here, all flights are on time Nd schedule :smile: