197: My Last 12G Of Fuel Useage...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
Has resulted in 23.8MPG. :smiley:

This has all been used since last Friday morning, most of it after fitting the 64mm TB on Saturday afternoon.

I'm doing my bit for warm summers and snow at Christmas. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself; Are you doing your bit!?!

Still too high Will, stu is running much lower when trying to outrun my 182

Do TB use more fuel? I'm running standard and struggle to get over 23mpg. It's worse since I switched to VPower.

So thats why the weathers been getting slightly warmer, thanks for that :thumbup1:

my fuel actually dropped after fitting my 64mm TB, maybe due to the fact i keep gunning it everywhere, the increased response and acceleration is very addictive.

Last £40 19.7 mpg and that's with the old lady driving so god knows what it would be with me driving

Hey, has anyone had check injection fault and limp mode with the 64mm TB.

Idle is OK now but the check injection fault and limp mode remains although its has moved from the fault comming in at 3.5k to 4.5 K on larger throttle opening. Very gentle accelleration to 7k is OK on the lower gears.

I guess it is still learning but taking a bloody long time as ive done 400 miles so far!!!

No problem Wayne, you're welcome! :smiley:

Marv, like Ryan says its very addictive this extra oomph hahaha! The idling when letting the ECU settle and the idle time at the MOT haven't helped much but neither has my rural commute. In theory it'll use more fuel because there's more air going in and whatnot but I've no scientific proof. I think it's mostly down to me nailing her once she's warm on my way home everyday hahaha!!!

The in-gear pull is much improved, awesome.

Jason, no lights here mate. Still occasionally idling around 1,500RPM, but very occasionally. Pretty much back to how things were originally but with the extra oomph thrown in.

Roy, she's been out on trackdays whilst you've been in the garden mate hahaha!