my home made air intake vent

Tbh now knowing you still have to cut the uprights I will not do this it DOES make te top right hand side of the bumper less rigid as thee is nothing linking the main section of the bumper to the top.

And for high speeds and track days that less than ideal.

keV is there a link to your project thread ?

No mate, kinda went off track!! There is on Rensport.co.uk, you on there?

Tbh now knowing you still have to cut the uprights I will not do this it DOES make te top right hand side of the bumper less rigid as thee is nothing linking the main section of the bumper to the top.

And for high speeds and track days that less than ideal.

keV is there a link to your project thread ?

nah mate, i only cut i the webbed part out, left the little side part next to the light that connects the upper and middle part of the bumper in there. had to cut the middle out otherwise it would fit in.

dont forget that this vent is not the renault sport vent so doest have the vertical parts you talk about a2on

ive manage to keep the one upright in, the one next to the light and the vent fits and "clips in" lovely

more updated phots with the rubber matting to tidy the gap up behind and to direct the air abit better.

withmatting.jpg

withmattingcloseup.jpg

and doing this and removing the inner lid keeps out direct air can not enter water if it rains and break the engine?