My Clean & Fresh Cup :)

Hey everyone. Changed the look on my car now. Its now White pearl with black pearl alloys & mirror caps. Will be putting Just the World seriers stickers back on. Thought i should change it as so many people loved the idea. And i didnt want to end up going to a show and another one being the same. I know it happens. But im not the sort of person to have the same. Like to be different. So hope you all like it :smile: And i will get some more pictures when the sun comes out :thumbup1:
20120705_100500.jpg

20120704_204448.jpg

20120705_100451.jpg

20120628_095651.jpg

20120628_073317.jpg

Your a brave man, i allways think it looks mucky pearl paint.

Does look good in bright sunshine but this is england :rofl:

Good on ya for being different :thumbup:

Man? Defo got boobies when i last looked lmfao :/
Yeah tell me about i need to move lol.
I dont know if it looks abit borning now from all the red lol

TBH Jess your car had hero status with the red alloys, get them back on and it'll look good.

Love the pearl tho, you had it resprayed or wrapped. I thought it was glacier white?

Last edited:
Its peal white now my dad sprayed it. Has his own busniess. I Loved it red But loads of people kept emailing me telling me that now they have seen it they wanna do it to there own. And it made me mad lol. I like being different and sticking out. But i think i probs will put it back to red after Xmas. But a Deep red pearl will look nice on the wheels and mirror caps and the stickers back of course. And i was GW But i was so Dual compared to the colour now. Looks so bright now lol.

Really like the pearl, maybe you should go for a different colour, purple or blue perhaps. You can't go yellow, that's mine.

The pearl looks great :smile: I want my other car painting pearl white.... he doesn't fancy doing mine does he :tongueout: good price :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions