My Albi Blue - Clio 200

Thought I'd share this with you lot as I'm new here. Ordered in November so had quite an exciting wait.

It's a Clio 200 in Albi Blue

Spec :

Cup Pack
RS Monitor (more about that here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y3jz_fPvjk )
Speedline Alloys in Satin Black
Albi Blue Paint
Bluetooth Tunepoint
"Full Fat Renault Sport" AC etc

The car just hit 1000 miles, so technically should be run in according to the handbook, I should now be able to explore the full rev range, I've had jolts up to higher revs but have had to stick to 3-3.5k to be on the cautious side. That's just me some people like to thrash it from the go. Not me.

Anyway I'm loving the car it's a completely different beast to the 172 I had a year or so back. The cornering and handling is superb and even manages to put a smile on my girlfriends face in between her moaning the ride is too harsh, very easy car to drive quick and feel comfortable doing so. It just stick like **** to a stick.

The exhaust is surprisingly raspy for a standard car but it's nothing I didn't expect, I love it.

The RS monitor I added as an extra is a bit of a gimmick but it's quite fun to have anyway. So yea really happy with the car, here are a few pictures (sorry the cars a bit filthy)

DSC02868.jpg

DSC02871.jpg

DSC02872.jpg

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

I am so in love with the colour, I spent ages going over and over different colours but I'm so happy I chose Albi, it has so many different shades of blue and can even have a very very slight of purple in there.

It's a fantastic colour and I'm made up with the car and everything about it.

Lots of people speccing albi with black speedlines at the moment! lol. Very much justified as it looks brilliant!!

Neat car! :smile:

Only seen one in that colour on the road and it does look really neat, makes a change from white too! :wink:

I also think the 'monitor' is a fun little gimmick worth having too, glad I've got it on mine.

I've got the same, but it's a gulf spec as I'm in Dubai. I noticed that your spoiler is different to mine, which has got me all confused. Mine extends more, whereas yours seems flat the rear windscreen. Eh?

I've got the same, but it's a gulf spec as I'm in Dubai. I noticed that your spoiler is different to mine, which has got me all confused. Mine extends more, whereas yours seems flat the rear windscreen. Eh?

He simply has none :wink:

Good vid that. Wish I had a 200 with that. Infact, I just wish I had your car, only with a GT spoiler! Lol!

I specc'ed my car with a monitor pack... complete toy, but I' hoping to do some track days so info like oil temp is pretty handy to see. A recsll someone from RenualtSport saying they can't be retrofitted even to a 200 that didn't come with it. You can retro fit almost anything if you're committed enough!

Hurry up March!! :smiley:

Rich

Looks very nice mate. The best colour for sure. I love the software you have got on it, such as 0-60 stop watch, throttle,torque responce levels etc. Something similar you would get from the data systems in the Clio Cup race car. :smiley: