My 200 on Coilovers

Whats the difference drive wise now Trev? the coilovers I had on the 182 were terrible.. jelly on a plate LOL

Last edited:
Stiffness is pretty much stiff, but the drive is great. They were great when fitted to my R27, improved it no ends and I think much the same with the 200.

I would recommend them to anybody with a 197 or 200.

Think I'm going to be keeping the wheels in the anthracite for the moment.

Oh and Woody as for the percentage tint - I haven't a clue, as the windows were already tinted when I bought the car.

Looks great, do your front wheels rub when turning anything over one full turn of the steering wheel ?

Mine do with the speediness but don't with my OZ's. It's downy to the offset obviously but I'm sure it'll wear a hole in the archliner and then there will be no more rubbing :lol:

yeah my rear 1/4s are stone chipped to hell. getting the front end done so might have the rear 1/4s done aswell.

:drool: Looking excellent mate. Does this affect the warranty? I only ask because I've been considering possible suspension mods.

:drool: Looking excellent mate. Does this affect the warranty? I only ask because I've been considering possible suspension mods.

Warranty wouldn't cover a suspension problems - but seeing as it's KW suspension and not Renault then I wouldn't make a claim anyway.

Anything else then the Renault warranty is still valid.

made me want coilovers now lol been trawling through this site for lowerd liquid yelow can only find 1 tho lol will be ordering v1's very shortly me thinks

made me want coilovers now lol been trawling through this site for lowerd liquid yelow can only find 1 tho lol will be ordering v1's very shortly me thinks

I take it you saw MikeLYR27's? his is on V3's and looks awesome lol