Mudflaps/mudguards

I know this a probably a sore subject but what the best choice for mudflaps?
I've had front ones on all my previous cars and the difference they make is astounding but they've all been genuine parts, and afaik they don't make a set for clio 200s :worried: I've had a wee look and can only find two threads on this with a lot of expired pictures,
So pictures/suggestions would be fantastic, I live on a farm so too many dirt roads to constantly clean the car everytime I start the engine haha
also what's the best colour for a white car?

I think a popular choice is the universal ones that you can trim yourself so they don't look to rally car like. Have a look on fleebay, on for around £12 a pair I think.

Universal Is your best bet, £40 for 4, and trim and fit yourself, easy job done it on mine.

if you search theres a big thread about it with pictures and recommendations iirc :innocent:

Seen the thread but a lot of pics have expired :worried: bought a set of 4 universal mudflaps for £15.

How far from the ground is recommended? Don't want them catching the ground

I've got just the little ones fitted on mine because with the spacers fitted it chuck sh*t all up the side of the car. Got them from eBay, I think they were about £20.

IMG_6892_zps45d9096f.jpg
IMG_6883_zps59f099f2.jpg
IMG_6887_zps282a09b0.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions