Mud Flaps

Anyone got any of these? Any recommendations where to get them from?

Normally I'd baulk at the idea of fitting mud flaps, and accuse who ever was asking for them if they own a Subaru with 555 graphics on it off of the 90's.

But since fitting the spacers its kicking sh!t all over the sides of the car :001_unsure:

I'm looking for something really small to fit just to the lower section of the arch that's black/carbon fibre.

Might even give making some for myself a go if anyone has any tips on where to get the parts from? :wink:

There was a guy on here who got some from eBay a couple of months ago. They were for the ford focus but he modified them to fit I think.
They aren't what you are after though by the sounds of it.

I can't remember his name sorry.

I'm no so bothered about the back ones, as that's the car behinds problem :smiley:.

More like the little ones at the front of Foxspeeds car. How did you fit them mate?

I want something that small enough to not really notice but big enough to do the job.. a little like...

47710c4a-b452-488a-a897-cda774deb6e4.jpg

05-09-mustang-gt-gt500-carbon-fiber-finish-mud-flaps-525x394.jpg

Ones the exact same as these were fitted to my car when I bought it. Recently saw them in Halfords for around £10 a pair. Match the gloss black of the front bumper insert and rear diffuser quite well too.

Ones the exact same as these were fitted to my car when I bought it. Recently saw them in Halfords for around £10 a pair. Match the gloss black of the front bumper insert and rear diffuser quite well too.

yeah got them from halfords, did mine with one screw at the bottom & clip at the top. I didn't drill any hole.

I'll put some pics up for you to have a gander at mate, might take me a couple of weeks though, I don't have them yet and I'm out the country half of next week (inc. weekend) so unless I can get the car in the workshop soon, I'll be doing them on the snowy drive over Xmas lol!

Similar Thread Suggestions