Mud flaps?

Bro

Paid Member
Hello everyone

I know theres a lot of talk about mud flaps on the forum but nobody seems to have any pictures of how they've mounted them

I've bought a couple sets now, the first set didnt fit at all even though it said it would fit my 197, got a refund though so that's alright. Ordered a different set and these ones are really stiff and dont look like they're going to work either.

Anyone got any pictures of how they've fitted them? dont really want to drill holes in the car body. I'm only looking at getting some on the front to try stop some stone chips on the back arch

Any pictures would be appreciated :smile:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thought about to clear paint protection film instead for the stone-chip issue ?

The whole fitting thing or water getting trapped between the body and mudflaps "worries" me.....

Thought about to clear paint protection film instead for the stone-chip issue ?

The whole fitting thing or water getting trapped between the body and mudflaps "worries" me.....
Is it easy to install yourself or would it be something a professional would have to do?

There's 'hundreds of video's on Youtube bud; when i just looked....

Would imagine it like a big sticker effectively and pretty straight forward. I'd fancy my chances !!!

Maybe I'll look into that. Would rather not have mud flaps but I've already got stone chips as it is and now with the 20mm spacers I'm worried it's going to get a lot worse

Similar Thread Suggestions