Mtec extreme evolution sidelight bulbs

You might find it's longer than 5 mins to change the sidelights. It's pretty fiddly tbh and I'm not looking forward to changing to my new bulbs!

You might find it's longer than 5 mins to change the sidelights. It's pretty fiddly tbh and I'm not looking forward to changing to my new bulbs!

sorry the reason i said 5 mins is because i've done it that many times recently its like second nature and a massive plus for me is i don't have any of the standard battery or crap on the passenger side to move,should have mentioned that sorry

oooh il still buy them i will just have to find a friendly mot centre :smile: i dont understand why its a problem led lights look so much better

oooh il still buy them i will just have to find a friendly mot centre :smile: i dont understand why its a problem led lights look so much better

your right mate,especially with the number plate ones,we're actually not doing ourselves any favours as the plate is far easier to see,:w00t:

Just bought myself a set after all you guys seem to be very happy with them :smile: can anyone recommend any headlight bulbs that are going to work with them well as these sound like they overpower the headlights.

sorry the reason i said 5 mins is because i've done it that many times recently its like second nature and a massive plus for me is i don't have any of the standard battery or crap on the passenger side to move,should have mentioned that sorry

Ahh. I assumed you had hands like Jeremy Beadle.

Just bought myself a set after all you guys seem to be very happy with them :smile: can anyone recommend any headlight bulbs that are going to work with them well as these sound like they overpower the headlights.

What headlights do you have? Just the standard ones? If so the best bulbs are probably Philips X-tream vision bulbs. I have the Philips bulbs and they're pretty good.