Mtec extreme evolution sidelight bulbs

I brought some 501 (side light/number plate) bulbs recently from auto bulbs direct and there the brightest I've ever seen!

I brought 5000k which are bright white but there was also 6000k which have a slight hint of blue.

Mines on the right
A3B279AF-A93D-4F92-BADA-D6235C59A68D-3159-0000033B7BA656EE_zps045461f7.jpg

Mtec LED's turned up today and as mitch says they are seriously good

no more blue tinge and very very bright,really happy with them so cheers mitch

Just ordered some of these... I hope they look good. The cheaper ones I have in atm are fine for everything else, but as sidelights they don't really work as they project light almost like lasers in different directions.

Just ordered some of these... I hope they look good. The cheaper ones I have in atm are fine for everything else, but as sidelights they don't really work as they project light almost like lasers in different directions.

drove my car to work last nite and i was shocked how much difference they have actually made,i never thought side lights would light up the road the way they do,awesome

just a shame my headlight bulbs aren't exactly the same,even though i've fitted phillips xtreme bulbs they still look a touch yellow to the eye now compared to the mtec's,they do light up the road white though so i suppose i can't winge

Yes that's me; Ross Michael Davies :smile:

I don't think your real name is Frank Butcher is it? :tongueout:

alright me old china! hahaha

no mate my real name ain't frank! lmao.... its scott

just use that on facebook bud as i can't be arsed with all the dweebs from school telling me they're taking the dog out or visiting nana

i use it for car purposes only

what is it like come mot time for having led's fitted i wouldn't mined getting some, 2 years ago i had led's in my number plate lights on the focus i had
and the fella at the garage said he had to take them out and put normal bulbs in or he would ov failed it

what is it like come mot time for having led's fitted i wouldn't mined getting some, 2 years ago i had led's in my number plate lights on the focus i had
and the fella at the garage said he had to take them out and put normal bulbs in or he would ov failed it

not sure actually mate but tbf its a 5 minute job max to change the sidelight and number plate bulbs + i still have the originals so no hassle really if needs be

Mine passed last month with LEDs in the sidelights and number plate lights. Sounds like you need to find a more friendly MOT tester :smile: