MonsterSport Supercharger for the Clio - Group Buy opportunity

Angel did you get any further info through from Andy at E.D over his build or should i pester him again...

Angel did you get any further info through from Andy at E.D over his build or should i pester him again...

We spoke about 3 weeks ago. He said they are looking to start development on the turbo in the new year. They have been ofered a few cars for the development but really wanted to use their own.

It wouldn't hurt to pester them mate, I was going to leave it till new year before I got back onto them.

Are E.D making a Turbo conversion for the 197/200 lump?

I believe our Boltonian friend also has something up his sleeve in that respect. :wink:

Sounds good, been having a nosey on their FB and they seem to have some good stuff on the go and seem decent lads too.

I know Ste has everything ready to go as well, he's just missing a car to do it on...

Are E.D making a Turbo conversion for the 197/200 lump?

I believe our Boltonian friend also has something up his sleeve in that respect. :wink:

I think hes still recovering from a certain 182 paying a visit first...
Shes due back over late next week as well!!

Sounds good, been having a nosey on their FB and they seem to have some good stuff on the go and seem decent lads too.

I know Ste has everything ready to go as well, he's just missing a car to do it on...

He can have mine....

Well first off she killed his laptop

Then pretended to fix on the angle sensor until driven

Refused to play ball on having the airbags deprogrammed

Poor Mick had to bring his laptop and clip out twice

The horn still continues to operate upon turning the steering wheel, so replacement part required there

Even Litchys car caused less issues for Ste on his 2 visits on the same day

Im pretty sure im missing something in the list....

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
j!mbob Car Parts For Sale 2
Primož Kavšek Clio 197 Area 5
fezza555 FI 33
U FI 21
R32pete FI 103