Mondeo st tdci

I've just sold my car last night. I'm looking at getting one of these next in blue. Does anyone have any experience of these? Are they any good? Reliable?

Cheers

I know the non-derv ones are nice to drive and sound ace with a bit of fettling.

Can't help you much on the derv though, but they do look smart.

any other suggestions for cars around the £4000 mark? i cant think of any that have all the things in that the mondeos do

Great car, watch out for issues with the dual mass flywheel, rear subframe bushes and rust around the lower edge of the doors. Try to hold out for one with Recaros; they were an option on the diesel but standard on the 220. Avoid the 4dr, go for the 5dr or estate. With the estate look out for uneven tyre wear at the rear. Also interior door pulls deteriorate and look nasty quite quickly.

I reckon they look lovely, would definitely consider one for a family car in the future.

The blue colour is a very nice colour aswell. Can't comment on how one drive's though

ive sussed it lol, the 5 door the boot opens into the car (massive) and the 4 door have longer back end and look weird! im going to look at one tomorrow hopefully but its a 340 mile round trip so it best be a good'un!

Similar Thread Suggestions