Mk4 clios

Are they already on sale?

I've seen one on the road locally (Christ it's an ugly thing) but I didn't think they were on sale just yet.
It's wasn't an RS one as it had the black bars on the bottom of the doors. In a deep mettallic red too.

I honestly thought the pictures didn't do it justice but if anything the pictures flatter it:poke::lol:

I think the one doing the rounds at the dealerships is red.

Is there an open day near you?

My local dealership has a dark red on on their forecourt. Been there about a week now. Not seen it on the road though.

Not that I'm aware at. If it was its be aldershot renault that would have it.

Might have to have a peak soon just to have a look as the cabin looks like a nice place to be in comparison to the way the thing looks.

You'll notice it on the road a mile off. I originally thought it was a twingo but it looked off to be one. It's a real lard ass too. Quite bulky looking on the road.

They are available to order. Have been told that some will be ready for Feb 1st delivery. Test drove one yesterday, nice drive.

Ah so might have been out for a test drive the few times I've seen it.

Must remember its reg plate when I next catch site of it.

Saw the ones at renault sheffield today, a metallic red one and a yellow one.

TBH they were an hell of a lot better looking than i thought they were going to be, bit like a mini megane.

At first i thought it looked long but when i parked mine next to one it's not really, just the 4 doors i think, the red looked more three door than the yellow, the rear doors looked like rear doors on that colour.

Interior was nice and i liked the look of the front speakers.

samsungnew074_zps6a9fe3e6.jpg

samsungnew076_zpsbe67b54d.jpg

It still has those mismatched/ugly 200 style headlights

samsungnew077_zps896f9b41.jpg

You cant properly see it but those plastic bits on bottom of doors really stick out

samsungnew078_zpsf48cd176.jpg

It has these odd bits on the rear bumper, as if it should have a mud flap attatched

samsungnew079_zps71b29d10.jpg

samsungnew080_zps316246dc.jpg

Two tailpipes out of here would be nice.

samsungnew081_zpscfd96001.jpg

its the size of the wing mirrors :poke: and it looks like a 208/seat/fiesta like that :bat:

as for those small arch "lips" - wonder if they are a type of vortex generator :chair:

Spotted one in a racing blue kind of colour. They must be coming out of the renault dealership in aldershot.
Still don't like it.
I'm hoping the black buldges at the bottom of the doors get colour coded for the sports.

I actually thought it was an Astra coming up behind it on the A31!

I'm sure Renault will be thrilled to hear how well their new Clio is going down with the kind of people who'd actually buy them! lol.

Martins Basingstoke have 4 in at the minute. Yellow TCe, 2 x red DCi and a black DCi. Drive the red DCi dynamique media thing on Friday, and it was exactly as I expected it to be. It drove well, was quiet, comfortable and averaged over 56 mpg despite the fact that I was driving like I drive my R27. I don't have a problem with the looks, it is a bigger car as the Twingo seems to be the new small car of the Renault range. The new clio is an improvement on the old one, although I can't compare with Polo etc as I haven't driven them. I have driven the most recent Fiesta and was in no way impressed tbh. To address some recurring 'issues': the diamond is bigger but OBVIOUSLY perspectiive is playing a part in these photos as the rest of the car stretches out behind it. The yellow is not a nice colour, although several female acquaintances have said that they like it. Finally I doubt that the kind of people of people who are going to buy THIS car are the people on this forum and the 'other' clio forum. It will sell well as it is not offensive (except maybe in yellow!), and 'does the job' as well if not better than current generation alternatives - according to some press reviews.