Mini Mini Meet - Slippers and Jib197cup

Just had a very small 2 car meet last night with Jib, finally got to meet up at last!

Here are some of the photos:

SNV33356.jpg

SNV33355.jpg

SNV33354.jpg

SNV33353.jpg

SNV33352.jpg

Shame my finger got in this one!!

SNV33349.jpg

SNV33351.jpg

SNV33346.jpg

I quite like the chrome mirror covers, I was thinking about getting mine sprayed silver to match the door handles and bullets.

Also nice to see an Albi with silver wheels, most people reckon mine looks better with anthracite, but I am not entirely convinced, and need to make my mind up so I can get some refurbished.

when I ordered the mirrors they were supposed to be the same satin chrome of the door handles but when they were delivered they were shiney! I like them though, a bit different and they match the headlights!

where did u go.Next time pm me and ill try and make it.It did pour about 6 last night so wouldnt have came out in the rain..........

thanks guys! where do you live badger? we met up in Mildenhall and went to Moulton near Newmarket for the pics. That bridge was over a ford and some lads were driving through the ford with their mate on the bonnet, trying to soak him! was a strange sight!

Two v nice but different looking 197s! The white one reminds me of a 1990s Mclaren f1 car haha. :thumbup1:

Similar Thread Suggestions