Milltek decat

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
Had my Milltek decat fitted today, Was expecting it to run funny as quite a few people on here have had problems when theyve decatted their clios, but fitted mine took it down the road and it was spot on, the flat spot was even less noticable, it sounds the nuts got a nice deep note to it now and pops nicely when changing up, :thumbup:

fire up a vid mate, iv been thinking of getting it now for a while, well worth it youd say? did you fit it your self?

wait till your ecu gets used to it and then u will notice the flat spotlol, sounds even better tho dont it

lol yeah it sounds awesome negatives are fuel economy and a few minor probs "check emmisions" came up on my dash. lol I wonder y

fire up a vid mate, iv been thinking of getting it now for a while, well worth it youd say? did you fit it your self?

id say its worth it mate if only for the sound, got a slightly better throttle response but i got it for the noise as i know the gains aint big.

wait till your ecu gets used to it and then u will notice the flat spotlol, sounds even better tho dont it

Drove it home after work and went to the gym, done about 30 miles with it on and still hardly notice the flat spot as much as i did before i decatted it so fingers crossed, even if it does come back the noise cancells out that lol

lol yeah it sounds awesome negatives are fuel economy and a few minor probs "check emmisions" came up on my dash. lol I wonder y

i was waiting for it to come up but hasnt as yet, my mate put the full milltek with decat on his 182 and everytime he goes over 90mph it puts the injection light on so was waiting for that, but did 135mph (on a private road honest officer) and i had no warning lights so all looks ok at the moment.

sorry one question for you..

the warning lights on the dash is only a warning lights or when this is on the car also loses power?

sorry one question for you..

the warning lights on the dash is only a warning lights or when this is on the car also loses power?

just a warning light i would think mate, i havent had it myself but my mate just gets a warning light