Micah's Deep Black 200

Better that way in sometimes, at least it's not sat on your drive a week knowing it's someone else's. No looking back now mate, only forward, and looking forward to your new thread :smiley:

That's a good way of looking at it Chris. It was weird taking out the bins today on an empty drive! Now I've slept on it, I still feel like I made the right decision - it's off to a good home and will be used more, I'm sure of that. The owner is a car enthusiast and told me he's missed buying cars from forum owners, as you know you'll get a good example. I did tell him to come on here and say Hi.

Black or white? Any plans for this one, or just staying standard?

Most likely white, the black is too black for me with the wheels also the same colour (reminds me of when I first bought my 200!). I think it looks pretty mean in white, even basic non-metallic Glacier White contrasts well, even though it feels like pauper spec, but maybe 'less is more' in that respect.
I'm all about the warranty, so mods will be kept to a minimum. The exhaust sounds good enough as it is in RS mode on the upshift, maybe a panel filter or induction kit, some TPI bolts aaaaand a California Scents air freshener :tongueout:
Unsure of Heko deflectors on a 5 door, will see if @Chris has them on his and make a judgement call.
The car will definitely have the RS Monitor, that's the only pre-requisite.

Reactions: Sean197
Most likely white, the black is too black for me with the wheels also the same colour (reminds me of when I first bought my 200!). I think it looks pretty mean in white, even basic non-metallic Glacier White contrasts well, even though it feels like pauper spec, but maybe 'less is more' in that respect.
I'm all about the warranty, so mods will be kept to a minimum. The exhaust sounds good enough as it is in RS mode on the upshift, maybe a panel filter or induction kit, some TPI bolts aaaaand a California Scents air freshener :tongueout:
Unsure of Heko deflectors on a 5 door, will see if @Chris has them on his and make a judgement call.
The car will definitely have the RS Monitor, that's the only pre-requisite.

I wasn't unsure of them on all the windows, but as luck has it, one of the rears dropped off (they are flimsy the rears) and I actually love the way it looks without the rear ones in and just the front!

Settled on a 220 then? Could just get a 200t remap and coilies save yourself some money and have a faster more capable car!

BIG news mate!

:smile: Glad it all happened quickly and painlessly.

Really looking forward to seeing the new one when it comes!

I wasn't unsure of them on all the windows, but as luck has it, one of the rears dropped off (they are flimsy the rears) and I actually love the way it looks without the rear ones in and just the front!

Settled on a 220 then? Could just get a 200t remap and coilies save yourself some money and have a faster more capable car!

You make a very valid point Chris, and I did give this some thought. I won't be chasing power in this though, I think it's more than enough for now, and will be at the limit of the gf's confidence when she has to drive it. I think it was more about the creature comforts, rear reversing camera and front sensors are a must, to deal with my awkward driveway and wall threat! The turning circle on the Clio's are just woeful!
The remainder of the warranty was also a deal breaker, to help counter my mass paranoia of things going wrong (a là @Jimmy)

You make a very valid point Chris, and I did give this some thought. I won't be chasing power in this though, I think it's more than enough for now, and will be at the limit of the gf's confidence when she has to drive it. I think it was more about the creature comforts, rear reversing camera and front sensors are a must, to deal with my awkward driveway and wall threat! The turning circle on the Clio's are just woeful!
The remainder of the warranty was also a deal breaker, to help counter my mass paranoia of things going wrong (a là @Jimmy)

Fair comments mate! They are not really the car to chase power I dont think, remap really does transform the 200t, but after that theres not a lot more to be gained, well mores torque, with 275 being top limit.

Cant imagine my GF driving mine lol! Made me shudder thinking about it. Fair play on the gadgets etc, last thing you want is a big dent!

bye bye little black devil..time for an upgrade...it must have been really hard to see her go..i feel the pain but you are getting a replacement that will fill the need...
enjoy getting your new motor Micah..

Reactions: Micah