Mentalpen 1 - 0 sumbag low life

M

Mentalpen

So walking into work today i see a car reverse parking, humm he's going to hit the car in front as he swings in. Nope he's straightened the wheel realising, sod it lets just turn in stead shall we. BANG!

Lets stop, oh hang on not scrape, crack, scrape.

at this point i'm 10 meters off and thinking if it were me the last thing i'd want is someone pointing it out.

So i stroll past not looking but glancing at my phone whilst looking at the car he has hit. at this point he's just straightening up and i walk 20 meters away and stop looking at my phone out the way but watching him.

out he gets, looks at his car, wipes his bumper and strolls off! didn't even look at the other car.

now i don't say anything as he passes me but i go back to the car hit and leave a note hidden behind the wing mirror that i push in to hide it.

i go into work and go back out to see if he has come back and owned up.

NOPE!! arrrrrrrrrrr :thumbdown:

so i manage to trace the cars owner and happens to be someone's who works in the same building, leave my details and they ring me later after i get home after getting the message about their car.

i then go to the cop shop and give a statement and the driver has 24hrs to report it or we have him. :thumbsup:

how can people do it to someone, utter scumbags.

29xsryv.jpg

Good on ya!

Cant stand it when people do this - would be fuming if it happened to me but because of it is now why i park well away from anyone or double park!

Well played MP. What a total sh*t head. I hope they throw the book at him. Leaving the scene of an accident, everything.

Police are ringing me tomorrow between 1-2pm so I will ask what they can charge him with.

I was livid I was going to confront him but thought I'd give him the benefit if the doubt and a chance to own up.

It happened at 6:45 am and when I left work at 11am he hadn't owned up.

I guess I should have gone with my instincts. Even worse is the bloke works in the same building!

Accidents happen but people need to own up to them. His insurance excess is probably more than it will cost to fix that. Now he's looking at several offences.

Spoke to the lass whos car it was to let her know i've done the police statement and its not the first time she's been hit and someone's walked off.

she wasn't going to anything when i first spoke to her but i told her it would be fine and said call the police in case he had reported it to them (yeah right) and her insurance whilst reassuring her i will provide full assistance / eyewitness reports.

Excellent work mate, only thing that would make this better would be if you had let his tyres down:thumbup:

Just got off the phone with the police and they are charging him with failing to report an accident

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rogue Site Announcements 19
Foxspeed Spotted 0