Mentalists!!

Rock out with your glock out!!! Must admit, very talented to control a FWD car with that speed an precision. Seeing it from inside the driver just looks like a total passenger to, just getting thrown about like a rag doll. Amazed (and disappointed) nobody crashed though.

Notice white never goes outta fashion in the middle east.

Mentalists, although if you wanna see bad driving gun tott'ing Asian guys you could just hang around in Sheffield...

Wow fantastic driving, im so impressed i dont even think its silly lol. Are they shooting Aks out the window on the home stretch!?

oh dear god (or allah if your that way).....just waiting for death and destruction waiting to happen!!!

wonder how quickly his skills will evaporate when a tyre gives out :bye2:

That's just Crazy, it look like a planned event with all the spectators but surly not when the road is clearly still in use by the public ?????

...what a country....you can go out and drive a car like that and fire automatic weapons on the public road and seemingly get away with it.....but you would be put in the slammer and shafted sideways for holding hands with your GF on the same stretch of road....insane

Seen this kind of thing 1st hand when i went over to United Arab Emirates.
The police just sit there and watch,
you dont have to stop at a red traffic light, and if you see your mate driving down the motorway on the other side its ok to just stop in the fast lane and sit on your bonnet and have a 5min chat with him.
You also want to see how may very young people there are driving round in Ferrari's etc.
It was a real eye opener for me.