Mein neues auto

hallooooooo all!!

i have picked up my new car. and as some of you will know, i have been seriously looking forward to this morning!! here it is :smile:

P110305_120435.jpg

P110305_141147.jpg

P110305_132824.jpg

P110305_132813.jpg

P110305_120422.jpg

P110305_120405.jpg

P110305_120357.jpg

P110305_120347.jpg

P110305_094635.jpg

took some photos of the seats as they will only be a day old - i'm collecting the car from Steve@Edge from getting the seats retrimmed tomorrow morning :smile: lol.

cheers all, stu.

yeah mate - i don't mess about!! hahaha. majorly looking forward to collecting it again tomorrow and driving it again - and a HUGE thank you to Steve for the lift to Rugby train station from his house :smile:

pics will, of course, be up when i get the opportunity after the re-trim :smile:

Very very nice fella! :thumbup:

I can't believe it has already been retrimmed, that is pretty cool, make sure you get some photos up!

Looks great, the wheels do look nice too. They're the machined face ones aren't they?

Looks great mate. Missed you at Steves, as I was there this morning for more trimming madness! You will be very pleased with his workmanship, that's for sure!

arran - they are indeed the machined face raiders - a la R27 clio.

197f1 - yeah the quality of the seats is excellent! and was a shame we missed one another.

thank you maz, nath, chappo and bootstock :smile:

lol @ mike - i just threw it on there as i am only lerne deutch!! and i didn't do gcse or a level :tongueout: lol

and deako - yeah, i shall get pics up when i am back in the fatherland as i don't have a decent internet supply!! Steve was excellent, worked well past midnight on sat night, and sunday morning, when i went round there at half 8.... lol. MASSIVE thank you to steve for such a quick turn around and friendly service, not to mention the early start this morning, lol.

i am LOVING it at the minute!!