megane world series

ahaha, ooops my mistake i may have the wrong car, i mean one of them meganes that have the WS sticker on. do them in the clio too. look nothing special im just in a debate with someone as to what engine is in them! thanks :smile:

thought it was something like that! thanks guys! my mate thought they was the same engine as the megane sport! ahaha

Nah different kettle of fish to the Meg RS. We looked at getting them for work a while back, nice motors though in fairness, but they aren't as fast as you'd hope.

yeah they do look pretty nice, i like them in white with the silver world series stickers, but as you say, not as fast at youd hope! :smile:

also, my cousin is looking at the clio 1.2 (first car) its the mk3 shape, 1.2 (not turbo) 58 plate. what bhp are they as standard? ....showing how little i know! aha

also, my cousin is looking at the clio 1.2 (first car) its the mk3 shape, 1.2 (not turbo) 58 plate. what bhp are they as standard? ....showing how little i know! aha

MK3 non-turbo 1.2 is 75 BHP in the book. (I had one)
The 1.2 turbo makes 125 IIRC.

We had a megane wsr before trading it in for a 265 trophy.

We had the coupe version 1.6 110bph

In short it's a dynamique with the body kit.

The hatch comes with 2 false tail pipes where as the coupe comes with a single a bit like the 250/265.

If made more sense to me to keep the 200 and trade it in for two RS's.

Ours was in glacia white and nice to drive and looks good with the price of an everyday run about if that's what your after.

We had a megane wsr before trading it in for a 265 trophy.

We had the coupe version 1.6 110bph

In short it's a dynamique with the body kit.

The hatch comes with 2 false tail pipes where as the coupe comes with a single a bit like the 250/265.

If made more sense to me to keep the 200 and trade it in for two RS's.

Ours was in glacia white and nice to drive and looks good with the price of an everyday run about if that's what your after.

yeah, i noticed the false silver tail pipes on the clio version! they do look nice cars in my opinion!