Megane injectors

Big red onion

Platinum Member
Tapatalk search is pants, so apologies if this is buried in the forum somewhere...

Think I need new injectors. Is there any point in putting megane injectors on the car as bigger and same price? Also will I need a remap (not sure if fuel is done by pressure or volume)?!

Never heard of anyone upgrading the injectors unless going down the turbo route.

Bigger injectors mean more fuel..so you'd need a remap.

So technically they're not the same price, as you have to factor in a map.

just put standard back in and forget.

Never heard of anyone upgrading the injectors unless going down the turbo route.

Bigger injectors mean more fuel..so you'd need a remap.

So technically they're not the same price, as you have to factor in a map.

just put standard back in and forget.

Unless you are tuning the car by a large amount then use the standard ones. Will need a remap if you change injectors as already mentioned. If you fit bigger injectors unnecessarily all you will do is lose resolution in the the fuel mapping and make it less progressive to drive.
R3's seem to change from (77 11 160 281) to (77 11 160 680) - so about 225bhp+ is the point I am 'assuming' we need to change - unless there is another reason they swap injectors?

Rightio, so after standard 7711160281... Best place Renault Wolverhampton? Cannot see much online, got a set for my r26 from worldsaparts but no longer out there...[emoji17]