Meeting your heros...

I would have a focus RS if I was 5 yrs older because I only see old blokes drive them

Only 5 Roy, everyone I see driving them should be claiming their pension!

Guy this morning in a lime green one must have been 65+

I mean WTF are they trying to kid LOL

Only 5 Roy, everyone I see driving them should be claiming their pension!

Guy this morning in a lime green one must have been 65+

I mean WTF are they trying to kid LOL

It's only that age group that can afford them lol

Thanks mate:thumbup:, I'll let you know if i ever sell it. Although now it has 270BHP you might be a long time waiting :smiley:

It is sooooooooooooooo verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry,verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice:thumbup:

Thanks mate:thumbup:, I'll let you know if i ever sell it. Although now it has 270BHP you might be a long time waiting :smiley:

Full stage 2?

My gw r26 is only stage 1, collecting dust in the garage at the mo, each time I open the garage I'm tempted to put it back on the road

Been giving the new 182 toy a blast, didn't have the poke to stick with Arran on the evo run tho.....

Full stage 2?

My gw r26 is only stage 1, collecting dust in the garage at the mo, each time I open the garage I'm tempted to put it back on the road

It's a K-Tec re-map so i think they class it as stage 1.5, They mod the airbox at the same time so you can run lower boost with less lag but have the same power. It sounds like a monster under the bonnet now lol. The only other mods are Pipercross panel filter and K-Tec 3" cat back exhaust.