Meados 220 Trophy!

Meado

Gold Member
Hey Guys!

After having my Clio RS200 for about 18 months I felt it was time for a change... A few trips to my local Renault later and some spontaneous purchases I ended up ordering myself a GW 220 Trophy with the Trophy Pack seats and the RS Monitor.

After having the car for coming up a month all I can say is wow! This thing is ballistic compared to the RS200, handling is second to none and the exhaust notes/gargles are something else... At first i was a little skeptical about making the jump to an automatic with all the hatred they've had; all i can say is test drive one, you will not regret it!

Anyway here is a 'few' pictures after todays clean and drive to the country roads!

Enjoy!

1_zpsbf6ueouy.jpg

2_zpsurajmcxo.jpg

3_zpsy7mzzaog.jpg

4_zpsafnpc9ps.jpg

5_zpszw9wzg6v.jpg

6_zps6uuhzkbw.jpg

7_zps9pqeki9h.jpg

8_zpsxmnaqzxn.jpg

9_zpse9xsh55p.jpg

10_zpssica9spl.jpg

11_zpsmprhcotp.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Very nice clio, said it before and say it again they are really growing on me, definitely need to try get a go in one.

Mirrors my feelings:

Didn't grab me by the loins when i first saw one.

But pics like yours make me love them more every time i see one. To be fair - about the only time ive seen one - is coming straight towards me on the road. And thats probably about its worst / softest angle so to speak.

Anyway. VERY NICE !!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions