Me and my mates cars!

Well it a bit of a lie seen as my mate has sold his cupra r for a derv! These pics are a taken at the start of july when i first got mine.

Spec wise.
197-standard
Type r - standard
Astra Gsi - 297bhp stage 3.5
Seat ibiza cupra r - 240bhp stage 2

Piccys now

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments welcome!!

Great bunch of cars there mate, I bet that astra torque steers like a bitch! I have a bit of a soft spot for those Ibizas after I was looking to buy one a few years back...

In that company I don't think the 197 looks anywhere near mean enough lol, still a good car though :wink:

Yep i agree with the 197 nt lookin mean enough just a hard group t pic with haha. Gsi is very fast. Bt feels to much like a boat 4 me! Is always good up in the oaks 4 pics. The lighting is normaly amazin in it!

The reason it doesn't look as mean, IMO is the other cars all have darker wheels and darker headlights, both of which can be changed easy enough. The Ibiza is a similar colour, but has dark alloys, dark headlights and black badges, all of which make it look meaner.

Good group there mate. Loving the Ibiza :smile:

and the 197 of course :smiley:

Yerp ibiza was a very nice car the looks it got and the sound it had was amazing. Only problem was it had done 100k and was starting to show its age and would have needed silly money spent (arches had gone brembos needed replacing) Its gone to another mate of ours who is gona go garret in it so more silly power from that.

one word for that GSI UBBER

Yer tis a cool car, when you see it coming up in ya mirrors it looks 1 evil mothertrucker! Suprises alot of people to with the power its running.